CT Scanner Lottery Rules of Play
- Total value of all prizes is $75,613.81
- A maximum of 15,158 tickets are available for purchase.
- Ticket price is $25 CAD each or 5 tickets for $100 CAD or 20 tickets for $300 CAD. The 20 tickets for $300 CAD package is limited to 200 orders. The lottery system is set to discontinue selling this package once 200 orders have been processed.
- Valid ticket is receipt and proof of purchase.
- Only valid tickets are eligible for the draw.
- Tax receipts cannot be issued for ticket purchases.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at time of purchase.
- Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Tickets cannot be purchased for or in the name of persons less than 18 years of age.
- The following, and family residing in the household, are not eligible to purchase tickets:
- Staff of the KDH Foundation
- KDH Foundation Board
- The three early-bird draw prizes are valued at:
- Early Bird 1: $1,591.04
- Early Bird 2: $2,000.00
- Early Bird 3: $1,823.78
- The first early-bird draw will be held on July 28, 2023 at 11AM. The deadline to purchase tickets in order to be included in the first early-bird draw is 11:59PM on July 27, 2023.
The second early-bird draw will be held on September 22, 2023 at 10AM. The deadline to purchase tickets in order to be included in the second early-bird draw is 11:59PM on September 21, 2023.
The third early bird draw will be held on October 13, 2023, at 1PM. The deadline to purchase tickets in order to be included in the third early-bird draw is 11:59PM on October 12, 2023.
- Main draw prize is a 2023 Camaro SS Convertible valued at $70,198.99 including taxes. Prize value is approximate and based on the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) at the time the purchase agreements were confirmed.
- Main draw will occur at 1PM on October 26, 2023 at Myers, Kemptville, 104 Elvira Street E, Kemptville ON, K0G 1J0. The deadline to purchase tickets in order to be included in the main draw is 11:59AM October 26, 2023.
- All valid tickets will be included in the main draw-- this includes all the tickets from the early bird draws, including the winning tickets from each early bird draw.
- Winning ticket number, and name and place of residence of the winner(s) will be recorded and announced immediately after each draw through the event website.
- Lottery winners will be notified by a KDH Foundation staff or Board member. Such notification will include information about the prize claim procedure.
- Winning ticket number and name of winner will be broadcast by the KDH Foundation for the KDH Foundation CT Scanner Lottery 2023.
- Early-bird draw prizes can be picked up at the KDH Foundation Office or shipping can be arranged.
- Main draw prize (2023 Camaro SS Convertible) is awarded on an unconditional ownership basis inclusive of all taxes, freight charges, pre-delivery inspection (PDI) costs and dealer fees.
- Winner of the main prize must take delivery of the vehicle as awarded and is responsible for licensing and insurance from the time of delivery/ownership. Delivery of the vehicle is P.O.D., Kemptville, Ontario.
- Visit ctscannerlottery.ca for a list of winners.
- Direct all enquiries to (613) 258-6133 x157, or by email at: email@example.com
- In these Rules and Regulations, and in all electronic or printed material related to this lottery:
a) “AGCO” means the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario;
b) “KDH Foundation CT Scanner Lottery 2023” means the AGCO approved electronic lottery system designed by Canadian Bank Note and operated by the KDH Foundation for the conduct of this lottery;
c) “Dashboard” means the Dashboard component of the computer-controlled system designed by Canadian Bank Note for the conduct of this lottery;
d) “Draw” means the random selection of a winning ticket number by KDH Foundation through the KDH Foundation CT Scanner lottery system;
e) “Player” means a person who is eligible to participate in this lottery in accordance with the Rules and Regulations;
f) “Prize” means the consideration or item identified by the KDH Foundation that is provided to the winner of a draw in return for the purchase of a valid ticket;
g) “Ticket Number” means a unique numerical sequence randomly issued by the KDH Foundation CT Scanner Lottery 2023 as set out on a Valid Ticket;
h) “Valid Ticket” means For KDH Foundation CT Scanner Lottery 2023 ticket issued by the KDH Foundation that is not void;
i) “Winner” means the person who is the bearer of a winning ticket and who satisfies all conditions established by the Club to claim the prize;
j) “Winning Number” means the number of a valid ticket selected as the winner during a draw;
k) “Winning Ticket” means a valid ticket that bears a ticket number matching the winning number of a draw.
- These Rules and Regulations are effective as of July 18, 2023.
Car Lottery: RAF1330010
Please play responsibly.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1-888–230–3505)