50|50 Rules of Play
- The lottery will take place from July 18, 2023 to October 26, 2023 online at email@example.com
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- 50|50 tickets can be purchased as follows:
- 5 for $10.00
- 25 for $25.00
- 100 for $50.00
- 200 for $75.00
- The total value of the prize drawn is dependent on the total number of tickets sold.
- The 50|50 ticket draw will take place at 1PM on October 26, 2023 at Myers Kemptville, 104 Elvira St. East, Kemptville Ontario K0J 1J0. The deadline to purchase tickets to be included in the 50|50 draw is 12PM on October26, 2023.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Canadian Bank Note.
- After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers a receipt with their 50|50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50|50 prize will be monitored on website, and will be 50% of the total sales for that draw.
- The winning number will be announced on website, social media channels and in print on site. The winner will also be contacted directly by a representative from the Kemptville District Hospital Foundation by phone and/or email.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Kemptville District Hospital Foundation at (613) 258-6133 ext.157. The ticket may then be brought to 2675 Concession Road, Kemptville at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be awarded the prize amount by cheque. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide photo identification and verify their phone number and address in order to claim their prize.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated back to the KDH Foundation with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The above set of rules will be posted online and on location at 2675 Concession ROAD, Kemptville Ontario, K0G 1J0
Car Lottery: RAF1330010
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1-888–230–3505)